To further our mission of “changing the way local information is delivered”, we accept advertising and sponsorship under strict guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse any advertisement we believe is incompatible with our mission. We also reserve the right to refuse any advertisement we deem competitive or contrary to the best interests of TheLocalApp Co. LTD.
The following guidelines govern various aspects of advertising within TheLocalApp Co. LTD:
- TheLocalApp Co. LTD has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising and promotion on the Sites. TheLocalApp Co. LTD may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- TheLocalApp Co. LTD has sole discretion for determining the types of advertising and promotion that will be accepted and displayed on the Sites. The presence of an ad on our Sites or in e-mail communications does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product. TheLocalApp Co. LTD is not responsible for the content or accuracy of third-party advertisements or published editorials.
- TheLocalApp Co. LTD will not accept advertising that, in our sole opinion, is not in good taste. We will not permit the placement of a) advertising for illegal or objectionable products or services, or b) advertising that is offensive to any individual or group of individuals based on age, colour, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- Advertising will not be accepted if it promotes any of the following: alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, sexual orientation, religious opinion, or the simulation of news or an emergency.
- TheLocalApp Co. LTD prefers to work with advertisers who share our mission of “changing the way local information is delivered” encouraging the Buy Locally attitude.
- TheLocalApp Co. LTD recognizes and maintains a separation between advertising content and editorial and decision-making content. Advertising content on the Sites is clearly labelled as such. Sponsored areas are also labelled, and the sponsoring organizations are identified.
- TheLocalApp Co. LTD retains the exclusive right to determine the way in which any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on the Sites.
- Various Sites may identify users by log in, cookies, or other Web identifiers. When applicable, pages, advertisements, and other content may be customized to provide content of interest.
- TheLocalApp Co. LTD reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove any advertising from our Sites for any reason at any time. We will provide reasonable notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any advertising.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and regulations. If TheLocalApp Co. LTD becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation, or of this Policy, we may remove the advertising.
- No advertising shall be permitted that may injure the good name or reputation of TheLocalApp Co. LTD or its Associates.
- All space will be charged at the appropriate rate prevailing at the time of publication and such rates may be altered at any time.
PRIVACY NOTE TO ADVERTISERS
TheLocalApp Co. LTD will use your information for administration, customer services and targeted marketing. We will not provide your details to other third parties unless required by law. We may contact you by mail, email, telephone or fax to let you know about other products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
TheLocalApp Co. LTD Web App use Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Web App.
The term 'TheLocalApp Co. LTD' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 408 High Road, IP11 0SG Trimley St Martin, Suffolk. Our company registration number is 11466184. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website, its code and its content are copyright of TheLocalApp Co. LTD - © TheLocalApp Co. LTD 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.